Recent Posts

If you like twirltech.blogspot.com and want to give a link back to us, please feel free to use these texts, If you want to exchange links with us, please send me the title of your website after you place my link on your website so I can do the same.


Title: twirltech


URL: http://twirltech.blogspot.com


Description: Dota Tools, Tutorials, Maps, News and more...


Advertisement:
Advertising with TwirlTech is a great way to get the word out about your product. Only advertisements related to technology products, electronics gadgets, gaming accessories, shopping websites and other related promotions or campaigns are preferred.

Text Links and 330×100px images are available at great rates. You can buy in months (3months/6months) subscriptions and up to 1 year advertisement contract. Many different ad's positions and dimensions are available and open for negotiations.


The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Product Review:
I write reviews on many products and websites and get requests daily to “check out” and review other peoples sites and products. I sometimes get around to reviewing somebody’s application, website or blog, but if you want to have me do a priority review or post or to promote your product I am available for hire. I charge $20 for a 200-400 words review. If you choose to send a product review kindly attached any possible images, if not I'll research all possible details I can find to bring out all possible points/conclusions on the product/services reviewed.


Please feel free to contact us by email: twirlwhirl@yahoo.com or use the Contact Form Given Below to :

Posted by kiben Saturday

Sponsors





    Yurnero can use blade fury while in lothars, cast blade fury first..